Book a dream holiday, save it for a rainy day, or just fill your freezer with delicious mussels! It’s your money to spend as you see fit.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH R30 000?
Simply subscribe to our newsletter by completing the form below.
Every quarter we’ll send you delicious seasonal recipes that will inspire you to cook with one of the world’s most sustainable seafoods – our mussels!
WANT ANOTHER ENTRY?
Like our Facebook page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Blue Ocean Mussels (Pty) Ltd. (“the Promoter”). The promotional campaign is open to all South African residents aged 18 years or older who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The prize consists of a single R30 000 cash prize.
- Competition entries open on 1 November 2017 and will close at midnight on 31 October 2018.
Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To take part:
4.1 Participants will be required to enter the competition by subscribing to the Blue Ocean Mussels Newsletter at www.blueoceanmussels.com/enter
4.2 Participants will also be able to obtain an additional entry into the competition by “liking” the Blue Ocean Mussels Facebook page.
- A winner will be selected by means of a random draw on 16 November 2018 and will be notified via email where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at
email@example.com. Attention: General Manager
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.